Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Saving people, hunting things... the family business

This is my hunter look v2. It's better because I took the pics outside in daylight.
I like to think of this look as my own supernatural character, not anyone in particular, though I did draw a few inspo's from Dean. (the top half)
Anyway I had a lot of fun with it. I totally take back what I said in my Marie Antoinette video about my neighbors: they don't think I'm insane - now, they KNOW I'm insane. Seriously. It's cool -shrug-
















Idk it's supposed to be like demon blood or something
Or I got turned
Or I'm just morbid and like playing with the blood of things i kill













(The gun is a prop)

5 comments:

  1. Perfect as always! <3

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really cool. And Also Every pics with great graphics. Nice share.

    Android Games World

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your articles are very well written and unique.

    Gexton Apps

    ReplyDelete